The Quixotic Pastor

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Friday was good for me, part 2

So, besides challenging me to do better self-care, Nancy also provided me with a much needed "sanity check."

But, although I almost did it this morning, I have yet to accomplish the one easiest change I promised myself that I would do after our mini-retreat. I have yet to start walking daily. A 45 minute walk daily will add 5 years to a woman's life, Nancy says --even more to a man's life-- what a simple change to make for such a high yield in benefits.

All I have to do is set the alarm for an hour earlier. All I have to do is be willing to wait an hour before morning coffee. Give up my morning news --which wouldn't be much of a loss, given it is MSM and therefore highly suspect anyhow ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home