The Quixotic Pastor

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Stepping Even Further Into The 21st Century ...

Wow, more new technology for Dona Quixote: I am attempting to join a webring --or a blogring, as the case may be, revgalblogpals, into which I have wandered and lurked off and on for awhile now. Just waiting to see if I meet the rules, regs and requirements for this blog to become a part.

This is, of course, all very new to me. I don't yet know what I have gotten myself into ... but I look forward to finding out. [sound of trumpet] Cha-a-a-a-a-a-arge!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi and welcome to RevGalBlogPals! I have found blogging to be a powerful community builder and hope it will be a blessing in your life, too.

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hi, Just saw your blog listed on the revgalblogpals webring and want to say welcome.

     
  • At 3:55 PM , Blogger Kate said...

    What have you gotten yourself into? You've gotten yourself into a lovely whirlwind of blog posts and new friendships. It can get overwhelming at times, but it never ceases to be interesting and encouraging. Welcome!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home