The Quixotic Pastor

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Monday Micellaneous, Posted on Tuesday

Thanks to DH, and commercials for the Simpson's Movie, I am plagued by a terrible, terrible ear worm:

"Spider Pig, Spider Pig,
Does whatever a spider pig does ..."

Someone save me!

*****************************************************************
Go see Hairspray! Really. It's fun and funny and you will leave the theater with a big smile on your face. Do it ... John Travolta, in several different kinds of drag, simultaneously, is just one of many brilliant things about this movie.
******************************************************************
I had this co-conspiritorial conversation with one of my congregants Sunday:

"Psst. You want some Seven?"

I knew instantly what she was talking about and said, "You betcha. Tuesday?"

Harry Potter may be the new literary crack ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home