The Quixotic Pastor

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Catching Up

Not sure if the incidents are related or not, but last Monday, when returning from the MLK Day speaking engagement, a mere 4 days after my 5 Seconds of Sheer Terror experience, the engine on my vehicle lost oil and locked up.

I have been without my own vehicle for over a week now. Occasionally I have driven DH's little Hyundai or big F-150.

However, the engine is being replaced even as we speak --I should have it back tomorrow or Friday, about $2,500 later. [Thank you, DH, for your generosity.]

I also found out this morning that I have a secular full-time job lined up, at which I start Monday 18 February.

In the meantime, I have been very busy with the final details for Creating Change which begins next week.

I will begin blogging regularly again soon, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home