The Quixotic Pastor

Monday, May 07, 2007

WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

I love it that we have lots of bunnies running around at our house ... yesterday as I was leaving for morning church, there were two of them chasing each other across the front yard.

I thought, "Aw, how cute. Wonder if there'll be more bunnies soon?"

So I felt some sadness this morning when I found a dead bunny in the backyard, missing one of its hind legs and a part of its haunch.

Evidently my Aussie Shepherd likes bunnies too.

I know that's natural for a dog ... but I don't have to like it.

I certainly don't like dealing with the aftermath of her hunting expeditions. Not only do I have to deal with the carcass, but now I need to keep an eye on both dogs' health, because I don't know who ate what and those bunny bones are a lot like chicken bones, which one never gives to a dog ...

1 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger LadyBurg said...

    I agree - WAAAAHHHHHHH - I know its nature but it is horrible to see. Sorry. Poor little bunny.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home