The Quixotic Pastor

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Did I Also Mention ...

... that I'm very busy planning July 8 worship, because I leave Thursday for my denomination's Clergy Conference and General Conference, held back to back in Scottsdale, AZ. [Rainbow Pastor will be there too. Will any of the rest of you? Do we have any other MCC'ers who blog?]

I won't get back in town until 7 pm Saturday July 7, assuming the plane lands on time and so on and so forth.

Tomorrow I get to do a little laundry, buy a few pairs of nice shorts [perfectly acceptable to wear to conference functions in my denomination, thank God, since the temp will be about 110] pack and finish squaring away the things I need to square away before I go.

I want to go to the bookstore and pick up some "light" reading for the plane ride and so forth. Iwant to review the RGBP F5 on books and reading and see what y'all suggest.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM , Blogger Sue said...

    That sounds like a great Conference. Have fun!!

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger LadyBurg said...

    110! Yikes. I grew up in the Southwest and that still sounds horrible. Hope you found some good comfy short!

    Enjoy the Conference and your "light" reads.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home