The Quixotic Pastor

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

Heidi over at sh-OUT tagged me for a meme!


Thanks Heidi! Like you, this is the first time I have been tagged.


The rules for the meme are:


1. Link to the person who tagged you. [check]

2. Post the rules on your blog. [check]

3. Share six non important things/habits/quirks about yourself.

I hate writing with dull pencils
I collect small pieces of paper with notes on them ... but may never refer to them again
I don't mind TV commercials but hate radio commercials [NPR rocks]
I am obsessive compulsive about reading road signs
I often forget to trim my toenails --which is why I will be buying DH some new sox today.

4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.

I tag Rainbow Pastor,
Deb,
Ladyburg,
RevHrod,
Quaker Pastor, and
Processing Counselor.


5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home