The Quixotic Pastor

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Catching Up

Whew. So my blog has been a casualty of my recent 52-55 working hours a week lifestyle [full-time secular job, part time church job], and Spring sunshine to some degree, but I hope that can change.

I am feeling isolated a bit from many friends and peers, because I have no ready access to a phone while I am at work [unless I'm at lunch or on break], can't Skype or IM people, can't spend much time in Facebook, etc etc etc.

On the other hand, having a bigger and better paycheck is allowing me to better sustain myself and DH, and that is important right now.

I'll blog more later, perhaps after Dancing With the Stars --DH and I have a regular standing date to watch that show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home