The Quixotic Pastor

Saturday, March 15, 2008

RDQ Produces A Video --Of Sorts

I think I just graduated into journeywoman geekdom.


I wanted to do something kind of different with Palm/Passion Sunday this year, so I started fooling around with the Windows Media software on the church's new PC.


So here's a video of the palms reading for tomorrow, complete with images ...








Unfortunately, I'm the narrator, so my Texas twang does emerge in a few places. I wanted to use the audio from Bible Gateway, but I think it was copyrighted so I couldn't.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:27 AM , Blogger Cecilia said...

    Beth, that was just beautiful... how did it go?

    Very creative... makes me feel like a bit of a slug!

    Pax, C.

     
  • At 9:25 AM , Blogger Reverend Dona Quixote said...

    Well, Cecilia, I wasn't able to play it in the church's dvd machine --possibly because the formats didn't match. I knew that was a risk when I did this video and the longer, more involved Passion video I also did.

    But I did it primarily to learn more about creating and posting video to the web and to begin exploring the use of multi-media in worship with my folks.

    I want to post the longer Passion narrative video later, when I am not at work.

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Blogger Dr. Laura Marie Grimes said...

    This was great RDQ--and it was so fun to hear your voice.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home