The Quixotic Pastor

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Fill Out Forms Thursday

After last night's Ash Wednesday service and an interesting closed session board meeting at one church, today I am celebrating a little discussed Lenten holiday called Fill Out Forms Thursday.

Normally I would celebrate this holiday closer to Income Tax Day, but Annual Church Reports are due March 1st for both churches. My goal is to have these completely done and in the overnight mail by Noon Saturday. I don't think I will be taking my usual Friday day off fer sure.

I have lots of papers to collect, copy and attach too.

But, I am trusting that our regional leadership will evaluate these and use what they learn to plan some upcoming regional events ... so in a weird sort of way,I am kind of excited about doing them.

Pray for me!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM , Blogger LutheranChik said...

    To me, filling out forms of any kind is penitential on a level equivalent to -- oh, self-flagellation. Needless to say, tax time is not a happy time here.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home