The Quixotic Pastor

Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Five: Whatcha Doin'?

Revgalblogpal ReverendMother writes:

"Well friends, this is one of those weeks when I simply must work today, which is normally my day off. I know, I know. We may tut-tut all we want, but the fact is, some weeks are like that. So, this week's F5 is simple. Name five things you plan to do today.
Bonus: If today is about "have-to" for you as well, share up to five things you'd like to be doing today."

Yeah, I'm working on what is my normal day off also --but that's because I didn't work all day this past Tuesday because the sunny warm weather beckoned me away from my desk. It's also because I am going to be doing something a little different this Saturday having to do with St. Paddy's day and a hospital visit, among other things.

So, today I plan to:

1. Prepare two worship services

2. Prepare one church's newsletter

3. Compose a few articles for the other church's newsletter

4. Edit and send some congregant info files to the Board Clerk for one church

5. Work on another project that sort of dropped in my lap this morning, requiring some travel planning. Faithful readers will hear more about that later.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:37 AM , Blogger Sr. Heather said...

    Prayers for your busy day - I hope you find rest and peace this weekend!

     
  • At 2:25 PM , Blogger Sally said...

    wow- a busy day- hope you find some time to relax

     
  • At 9:19 AM , Blogger St. Casserole said...

    whoa! you are a busy gal!

    Hope you can rest soon.

     
  • At 6:12 PM , Blogger LadyBurg said...

    Wow! Hope you got all that done. That sounds like a week's worth of work in a day!

    LadyBurg

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home