The Quixotic Pastor

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The sun is shining, it's getting warm outside ...

... and I am having a really difficult time sitting at this PC, preparing tomorrow night's Bible Study and attending to a few other paperwork details.

Bet I am not the only one. Bet absenteeism soars in my part of the state today.

Ah, but if I can successfully apply my nose to the grindstone, my hand to the plow, I have promised myself a long stroll in the sun around 3 or 4 this afternoon.

And, I'm grilling burgers and boca burgers for tonight's dinner when DH gets home. Maybe we'll have a margarita too, and celebrate a brief Spring Fling while it's above 60 outside, before winter returns to Mid-Michigan tomorrow.

Booooooooooooo winter! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa spring!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 AM , Blogger Reverend Dona Quixote said...

    I have just ransacked my car [that doubles as an office] and, uh oh, can't find the book I am using to prepare bible study.

    It is probably down in the office at the far away church.

    This means I'll have to do the work tomorrow, before and after the clergy lunch I am attending.

    This does NOT mean I get away from the PC any sooner today --I'll work on worship instead.

     
  • At 7:48 AM , Blogger Reverend Dona Quixote said...

    Oh wait --forgot to check under the driver's seat. Sure enough it was there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home