The Quixotic Pastor

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Struggling and Procrastinating

Trying to figure out what Scripture to structure worship around and the lectionary passages kind of leave me cold ... although doing a first person dramatic narrative as Lydia might be fun.

But in the meantime, picked up this blog thing from Sally as I was reading around the ol' blog ring, looking for inspiration

You Are From Mars
You're energetic, althletic, and totally hyperactive.You love playing sports and being in the middle of all of the action.You're independent, corageous, and brave. Unafraid to do things your way.Mars can be reckless, quick tempered, and a little too spontaneous.So think before you act - and resist your natural urges to dominate others.


Great, I'm a Martian ... just call me Marvin.

Now ... back to work.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Dear Dona Q:

    Thank you for dropping by my blog and for the kind, sweet words you left for me about me and my mom. She embodied for me the Sophia Wisdom I needed growing up into adulthood right up to the moment she died in my arms...oh how I miss her. But having the loving and faithful support of women in the blogosphere is more powerful than I could ever have imagined.

    May God richly bless you, Dona, and DH. How blest she is to have you!

    Lovingly in Christ,

    Catherine+

     
  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Catherine said...

    By the way, Marvin, I will put you in my blogroll at The Table.

    Catherine+

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home