The Quixotic Pastor

Thursday, May 10, 2007

This Evening

Tonight, after I prepare stir fry for DH for dinner, I am going fishing.

I AM going fishing.

I am GOING fishing.

I am going FISHING.

I've only been trying to go for a week or so, since Spring has sprung.

Perhaps the Holy Spirit will whisper sweet somethings in my ear while I meditate upon the bobber ... Maybe Jesus will say, "Why don't you cast from the other end of the dock?"

Maybe I'll catch one <-------------------this big!----------------------------->

3 Comments:

  • At 3:15 PM , Blogger LadyBurg said...

    Enjoy! Hope you catch one even bigger than that!

    Don't you just LOVE Spring.

     
  • At 11:49 AM , Blogger LutheranChik said...

    Oh, this is great...WE went fishing too; took camp chairs and fished off the dock at the public access of my lake. We got not ONE bite, not even a tentative nibble but it was nice to be out of doors, and nice to be fishing before the mosquito and blackfly situation gets out of control around here. The game plan is to try again tomorrow morning...FT is into this muchly. (The rule is, if she gets a fish on, I get to reel it in so she doesn't violate her 10-pound lifting limit. As you can see, we're thinking positively here.)

     
  • At 7:13 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

    Happy fishing Dona, and may your catch be larger than your dreams.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home